How to Upgrade
All free and paid upgrades to Matrix 7 require a key exchange (you will receive a temporary keyless version to run Matrix while keys are in transit) and verification of Rhino CD Keys. To facilitate this, use our convenient Matrix 7 Upgrade Quote website to enter your information and begin the upgrade process.
NOTE: You must upgrade to Rhino 5 in order to upgrade Matrix.
Start the upgrade process by requesting your quote at matrix.gemvision.com/quote.
For upgrade only. All upgrades, both free and paid, must use the quote website.
How do I request my quote?
Visit matrix.gemvision.com/quote and follow three easy steps:
- Enter your contact information and shipping address.
- Tell us which Matrix keys you want to upgrade and enter the Rhino keys associated with each Matrix key.
- Verify your Rhino keys by uploading a photo (International users only).
What do I need to provide?
- Your contact information and shipping address
- Every Matrix key that you want to upgrade Only the keys that you specifically request via the quote website will be quoted and available for upgrade.
- Your Rhino keys Make sure you have the Rhino key associated with each Matrix key that you want to upgrade.
- A photo of each Rhino key (International users only) In order to verify your key(s), have a photo of each Rhino key ready. You will need to upload these photos during the quote process.
When will I receive my quote?
We will email your quote 7-10 business days after you submit your request.
How do I exchange my keys?
- After receiving a quote, send us your old keys that you wish to upgrade.
- We will give you a temporary keyless version to run Matrix while you wait for your new keys.
- We will verify all your information and send you new Matrix 7 keys.